What I learned at Bonnaroo
It's been a while since I wrote a blog post and a lot has happened since my last entry. Most notably my experience at Bonnaroo this past weekend in Manchester, TN. This being my first music festival ever, I did not know what to expect. I guess I thought I would make it to yoga early in the morning or go to the guided meditation, but music went on until very late at night and I was extremely tired from all the walking so I did not make it. lol. That being said, I did get a lot of great photos, met some amazing people, and saw some wonderful artists. Here are some of the images I made during my stay at Bonnaroo and also a list of the things I learned.
Things I learned:
1. I hate wearing glitter.
2. You don't have to dress up to be magical.
3. I can sense vibes emitting from people.
4. Music can lift you to a higher state of consciousness.
5. Be magical every-fucking-day, not just for 5 days.
6. Pop-up campers are way too much work.
7. After 3am everything sounds amazing. Especially if you've been up since 8am.
8. Flushing bathrooms are a luxury and if you can find one when you need it most, you are a lucky person.
9. The earth is absolutely beautiful.
10. Most people are pretty awesome.
11. Hugs feel amazing.
12. Laying down on the grass is what summer is all about.